Monday, September 24, 2012

Oh Mondays SUCK

Ahhhh how it sucks to wake up at 5:30 in the morning to be dropped off at the same fast food restraunt for the past week!? Goodness I hate having to go to school so dang early, at least let me wake up at 6:30! Is that too much to ask! Ah Im just kidding.... maybe not lol but WHO CARES!

I got my buddy to pick me up from McDonalds to get to school today, so that was a good part, and I have to think that I DO have it better than some of the people out there, right? But today was a pretty good day, but I swear the guys in my class mess around TOO much sometimes- I mean cant you give a big black guy a break? xD Im just playing, but yeah they need to chill sometime. I dont get bullied necessarily because they are just "messing" with me, but still I'd appreciate more respect in life. But HAY! That gives me motivation to be nice and treat other people with respect somehow. "How", you may ask. To be honest with ya, I don't even know, but I want to see people happy, not sad like I can be :)


No comments:

Post a Comment