Sunday, September 23, 2012

ENTER TBWSP

GOTDANG I finally made a Blogger account! Hmmmmm it seems nobody really knows I have an account so I'll treat this as a journal or diary or something, I dont even know lol. And I'm not here for English so I dont care about the grammar right now, okay? But anyway, yeah, if you found this page than God bless you HAHA you found something really rare xD

Alrightyyyy so whats up? Im tallboywitshortpants from YouTube- I draw all kinds of stuff haha. I draw anime and manga like naruto, dragon ball z, sonic, Marvel, and other stuff I like! I try to teach people how I do it so they can be better than me, and I mean that, mane!

Anyway, Im a Senior in High School but Ive had the tallboywitshortpants account on YouTube since like 8th grade, but didnt start actively using it till 9th or 10th grade I cant really remember :/, but its all gooooood.

Ill post more stuff soon, but for now, I gots to go EAT, its a sunny yet cloudy day and Im cravin' for some sherbert :D

@TBWSP

No comments:

Post a Comment