Sunday, September 30, 2012

MENS CONVENTION

           Yesterday was FREAKING AMAZING!!!! At first I was like, what the heck am I doing here? But at the end, I got to fellowship with some amazing men of God. Yes, God- the Father of Jesus Christ, the Holy Bible God lol! I feel like making a vlog about this and putting it on YouTube- but at the same time, I need to watch my approach (if you understand what Im saying)....
      Not only that, but I recieved my ACT scores yesterday!! I got a 19! LOL thats only one poing above the average, BUT WHO CARES! I'm still deciding on  whether I should take the ACT again or not- I think I will for scholarship, BUT THEN AGAIN- that test was hard as frick! Naw I need to take it, c' mon Bill take the dang test again. NO. YES. NO. YES. NO. YES (this goes on all day)

No comments:

Post a Comment