Saturday, February 2, 2013

Peter

Oh man, there's this kid at my school who is so bipolar... One hour he will be all cool and say, "hey Im your biggest friend!" then next hour proceeds to talk down on me to make himself feel better for not getting his way at home... His character is quite odd actually. Veery sarcastic, trys to be funny but really just isnt funny, atleast not to me. Well sometimes he can be funny, but most of the time: heck no. How do I deal with someone like this, atleast I will be graduating in 4 months, yay! I will start over again in college lol. No longer do I have to hang out with the same people who always wanna mess with me for a joke, no longer do I have to deal with the same girls who wanna friendzone me like crazy lol. Time to start over and make a new life for myself. A more positive life....

No comments:

Post a Comment