Monday, February 25, 2013

A Black Guy Who Doesn't Like Basketball Anymore??? HOLY MACKERAL, BATMAN!

You know who you see those short black dude that look like they were freshly imported from the banks of Zimbabwe and run like, I dont know, faster than a cheetah? Or they jump like freakin 40 inches in the air and went to the weight room not one time? Yeah I know how it feels to not fulfill that stereotype. Im a 6 foot 4 black dude, one of the tallest guys for my team let alone the only black guy! So not alot of your would relate to this to this blog because you either dont care, ooooor your already too athletic for this post hm?

Anyway, yeah, Im a senior in high school, tall black dude, and people expect me to be like this amazing dunker n' crap. But Im not, in fact a white kid who always brags about dunking became the first dunker at our school! Lol, you know, at one point I always wanted to be the first one but I cant seem to be first in anything! Ah man I swear, I know like no one is reading this, but when I make music, my music is for people who relate. Its okaaaay if you enjoy the tune or whatever, but my main goal in making music is to connect with other people who think like me. Yes I have fun with it, but still... Soon Ill make a song about basketball. I have no idea when, BUT I definately will make a song about my feelings/ philosophy on the sport and black people playing it (no racism intened, maybe subconsious who knows.) I think I hate basketball- but its so ironic, I used to love it....

No comments:

Post a Comment